All members, member guests, punch passes, and day passes are allowed in our facility. If you have further questions about safety protocols, please visit our Covid Updates Page. Sessions will still have to be reserved, but can now be cancelled when you book after signing into your profile online or on the app.
Please select whether you would like to have access to the Fitness Barn or the Main facility. You will not be able to switch between buildings during this time, unless you have signed up for a session in both facilities. For easy sign-up, download the RGPro Connect App (more instructions below).
If you have signed up for a fitness class, please do not also sign up for a Fitness Barn slot during that time. You will have access to the Fitness Barn for the two hours session that your class falls in. (Ex. if your class is at 4:30P, you will have access to the fitness barn 4P-6P)
RGPro Connect App
Crux is now listed on the RGPro Connect app, which allows for easy session sign-up by saving your profile and auto-filling your information. Once you download the app, follow the next steps.
You can now cancel sessions bookings within the APP!
Steps to Setting Up Your Profile
- Click the three lines in the upper left to pull down a menu
- Select “More”
- Select “Account”
- Click “Booking Profile”
- Fill out all your info
- Now your ready for easy booking
- Go back to Home
- Find the session or class you want to book
- When it asks for Booking Details, a purple button should show up under “Participants” that has your profile name
- Click the purple button with your name
- All your information will populate and you can click next to finish your booking.