We do offer discounts if you are bringing in larger parties (10+ people) for team building or a corporate outing. Please contact Matt Roberts.
*If you bring in a group of 15 or more people without pre-booking at least 2 weeks prior, there will be a $20 fee for your group.*
Buy 5 shirts in our retail, and get a sixth one for free!
KIDS ROCK CLIMBING PARTIES
Be the coolest parent in town by throwing your child’s birthday bash at Crux Climbing Center.
Up to 11 Children : $300
Each child after the 11th participant = $20/kid
(If your party has more then 20 participants we will need to bring on an extra instructor for $75. Parties can host 30 kids maximum)
- 2 staff members to help run your party including all climbing instruction and belaying the kids
- Private use of the kids room (and public use of the other climbing areas)
- Cups, plates, and silverware
- Tables, table clothes and chairs
- “Happy Birthday” banner
- Party favors for every kid!
- Usage of microwave, refrigerator or freezer (if needed)
- Non-refundable deposit of $75 will be collected at time of booking and the remainder will be collected within 30 min. of the end of the party.
- Prices above do not include tax
- $300 is non-refundable if canceled within 14 days of party
- Parties are booked in 2-hour time slots
- Parties can be booked at any time (upon open availability); however, parties booked within 72hrs of date will be charged an additional $25.00 convenience fee.
- If you want to do a “Kids room only” party (no use of the rest of the gym) we offers these at a discounted rate of $225.00.
Host your next lock-in at Crux Climbing Center and climb until you can’t take anymore! At that point come and relax while watching a movie on our projector screen. Lock-ins are great for Youth Groups, Scouts, and other large groups. Lock-In times: 10 PM – 7 AM.
Up to 20 climbers – $500 + tax
Each additional climber – $25
Non refundable deposit – $100 (additional from the $500) = $600 per lock-in.
*We can also do Scout Merit Badge Certifications for an extra $10 per participant. (minimum 10 participants)
To schedule a lock-in, please email Matt Roberts.