Below are some movie and book suggestions that are climbing, yoga, or fitness related. If you have suggestions, please scroll to the bottom to fill out the form. If it doesn’t fit into climbing, yoga, or fitness category, it will most likely not be added. Inputs are done manually by our team, so please allow a day or two to see your suggestion appear.
- The Dawn Wall | Found on Netflix
- Free Solo | Hulu and Disney+ or GooglePlay, Youtube (~$3.99)
- Meru | Amazon, GooglePlay, Youtube (~$2.99)
- 180 Degrees South | Amazon, GooglePlay, Youtube (~$2.99)
- ROTPUNKT | (50min~) Youtube Here
- Dirtbag: The Legend of Fred Beckey | Amazon Prime (.99), Youtube, GooglePlay
- Valley Uprising | Amazon, GooglePlay, Youtube (~$4.99)
REEL Rock Tour has past seasons available for great short/mid-length documentaries.
RedBull has seasons of short climbing documentaries available with some of the ones they’ve entered into REEL Rock.
- Force: The Story of Mikey Schaefer | Youtube here
- Emily Harrington Send Golden Gate | Youtube here
- Comfort Zone | Youtube here
- MAD in Madagascar | Youtube here
- Stoneland | Youtube here
- Wide Boyz | RedBull.com for free here
While Amazon might be delayed, check out the local e-library! You can download books onto your kindle all from the comfort of your home.
- A Guide to Better Movement by Todd Hargrove
- Touching The Void
- The Push by Tommy Caldwell
- Crazy For The Storm
- Into the Wild
- Braving the Wilderness
- Into Thin Air
- Valley Walls
- Let My People Go Surfing
- A Life Worth Breathing: A Yoga Master’s Handbook of Strength, Grace, and Healing
- Maybe You Should Talk To Someone by Lori Gottlieb
- Alone on the Wall by Alex Honnold
- Stories Behind the Images: lessons from a life in adventure photography By Corey Rich