Update: City officials have issued a shelter in place until April 13th, so we will not open until that is lifted and it is safe to resume business.
With all the questions, unknowns, and challenges surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, Crux believes we can all make responsible decisions to help slow down the spread of this virus. With that said, we have decided to do our part and will be closing the gym starting on Wednesday, March 18th until March 31st. We will stay open for normal hours today and tomorrow to allow members and guests to clean out their lockers, get the necessary equipment from our gear store for at home training if needed/wanted, and field questions via phone.
Crux knows that in times like these it is important to have community and a place to de-stress, clear your mind, and move your body. However, we also have a responsibility to protect the health of our staff, members, and community as a whole and we strongly believe this is the right step to take.
- All monthly drafting memberships will receive a credit on the next billing cycle for the days we are closed in March.
- If we are closed beyond March, we will suspend billing and only charge prorated dues when we are able to open again.
- There will be no fees for freezing in March.
- Paid-in-full membership expiration dates will extend the number of dates we will be closed.
- There is no action needed to be taken by members to receive the credit or move paid-in-full dates.
Events, Classes, and Programs
- All events will be postponed for the month of March.
- All climbing class participants will be contacted to reschedule or to receive a refund.
- All youth programs will be put on hold with credits and payments operating like a monthly drafting membership.
We know there are a lot of questions out there. Please see the below contact for the following departments and managers.
General Inquiries – email@example.com
Memberships – firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Programs – email@example.com
Climbing Classes – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fitness – email@example.com
Yoga – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dog photos or extra angry complaints – email@example.com
Additionally, as a small business we would appreciate if members continue your dues, but understand if you are unable to. If you would like to continue your dues to help support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Other ways to show support are through online gift cards or booking classes/private lessons in the future.
Thank you for your continued support. We love our community and want only the best for it. We hope to see you healthy and happy soon!